suction machine price in BD
Bioland BR-CN116 mechanical device Nebulizer:
About mechanical device Nebulizer:
Because you've got asthma, COPD, or Associate in Nursingother respiratory organ disease, your doctor has prescribed medicine that you simply got to take employing a nebulizer. A nebulizer may be a little machine that turns liquid medicine into a mist. You sit with the machine and inhale through a connected mouthpiece. medication goes into your lungs as you're taking slow, deep breaths for ten to fifteen minutes. it's simple and pleasant to breathe the drugs into your lungs this way.If you have asthma, you will not need to use a nebulizer. you will use an dispenser instead, which is typically even as effective. however a nebulizer will deliver medicine with less effort than an inhaler. You and your doctor can decide if a nebulizer is that the best thanks to get the drugs you need. the selection of device additionally be|is also} supported whether or not you discover a nebulizer easier to use and what form of medicine you take.Most nebulizers are small, so that they are simple to transport. Also, most nebulizers also work by victimisation air compressors. a distinct kind, referred to as an unhearable nebulizer, uses sound vibrations. this type of nebulizer is quieter but prices more. Take the time to keep your nebulizer clean so it continues to figure properly. Use your nebulizer in keeping with the manufacturer’s instructions.
The basic steps to line up Associate in Nursingd use your nebulizer are as follows:
- Wash your hands well
- Connect the hose to an air compressor
- Fill the drugs cup together with your prescription. To avoid spills, shut the medicine cup tightly and invariably hold the mouthpiece straight up and down
- Attach the hose and mouthpiece to the medicine cup.
- Place the mouthpiece in your mouth. Keep your lips firm round the mouthpiece so that all of the medicine goes into your lungs.
- Breathe through your mouth till all the medicine is used. This takes ten to fifteen minutes. If needed, use a nose clip so you breathe solely through your mouth. young children typically do higher if they wear a mask.
- Turn off the machine once done.
- Wash the drugs cup and mouthpiece with water and air dry till your next treatment.